Friday, December 14, 2007

Prepping for the Party




Penny is the activities chair for our ward and as such is responsible for putting together the annual ward Christmas party. One of the things she's always wanted to do was recreate "A Night in Bethlehem". Not just any night, but the night Joseph and Mary returned to the city and Mary gave birth to Jesus. This has been months in the making and Penny and her committee are doing a fine job. I attended the final rehersal earlier this week and it looks like it's going to come together pretty well. In her typical fashion Penny has done an excellent job delegating tasks and pulling everything together into one cohesive result. I wish I was better at this! Here are a few pictures of things coming together... I'll post more from the actual party when I get them.


No comments: