Sunday, February 3, 2008

Superbowl Sunday

Since my dad refuses to update his blog, I'll do it for him! I found an un-published draft he had, so I published that one and now it's on to this one! Penny has been slaving away all afternoon making sure that we all have PLENTY to munch on, and boy is it all good! We've been grazing and staying pretty dang full on junk food. It's been great!



The barfy couple...
Here's all the food. YUMMO!
It's still early in the night, so there is plenty more fun to come. This is just an update to let everyone know that my family is still alive and kickin!

1 comment:

Randi said...

Wow, it is so nice to see a new post up! I'm sur eyou have a lot more to talk about then just this...didn't someone make the baseball team? And I think someone got a new car...Oh yeah and someone else got a 1 on her solo! Wow, you sure have a lot of blogging to do, better get to it!